Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 29, 2017



I got called in for the breakfast shift; worked on chores at home all day when I wasn’t at the Inn – including doing my family business work of the day; and then I worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn that was busier than normal thanks to a lot of people coming to town to shop ahead of the holiday weekend.  Michael and I got soaked coming home from work thanks to a nice thunderstorm and perfect timing – or lousy timing; depending on your perspective.

I had a shower after getting home; this update is part of my last bit of bedtime computer work; and now I’m ready to crash and nap again – even though it isn’t really all that late right now.  Yes, I’m skipping all of the details, and I did have some fun here and there while working all day, but I’ll be even busier tomorrow, and really need the down time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!