Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 7, 2017



This really is starting to feel like déjà vu – and I’m once again exhausted as I’ve finally gotten to this last task on my daily to-do list.

My exams today were Economics, History, and Calculus.  After writing all three of them; we studied through until eleven o’clock to get ready for Spanish and Geography tomorrow.  Sure, all of the exams are easy for me, but it still takes effort to write them – and help my friends with tutoring and everything else we’re doing.  For tonight, some of us also had baseball practices to get to at the park or school for a while; but we also multi-tasked the studying a bit too where possible.  For Rowen and me, that included practicing Spanish while playing baseball.  We also helped with making dinner for our study gang; and I had a clean-up to deal with after everyone except Michael headed home for the night.

We had that done by eleven-thirty; he stayed for a bit of cuddle time while we had a bedtime chat with Mom and Dad; and then he went home while I got to work by a bit after midnight.  I’m not going to add anything about the work and studying since then, since I really just want to be sleeping now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!