Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 5, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 4, 2017



Okay, I’m exhausted; so let’s make this quick.

Sunrise Tai Chi was a bit crazy this morning thanks to too many junior observers goofing around while we tried to exercise.  Breakfast was a wild ride as we – the teens – tried to get the kids fed and ready for church.  We had help getting them there from grandparents and a few neighbors; and then Michael and I were happy to pass on all responsibility for them to their parents or other family members before the start of the service.  Napping wasn’t an option, but the service and Sunday school was quiet by comparison to our early-morning adventures.

The lunch shift at the Inn was busy; we studied for exams during our afternoon break; and then worked the buffet shift – but not to close so that we could study for exams again after we were set free from the Inn.  Michael and I did that at Rowen’s house because she’d ended up hosting the evening study session; we worked until midnight; and then I came home and got to work on my ‘real’ job and studying while Michael went on to his house and off to sleep.  I wish I could have done that too – including going home with Michael; but that wasn’t an option.  I managed to get all of my work finished, but won’t have time for more than a nap; so some self-healing will be required before I’ll be ready to get through our first day of exams.

I’m skipping lots of news, but really need to crash; so let’s speed this up a bit more.

Violet and Dillon are home from their honeymoon; and were here in time for the late buffet with their families at the Inn.  I didn’t even end up with them at any of my tables; so I only spent about fifteen seconds with them when they arrived; and have no news from their trip – if there even will be any for them to share that won’t be adult-rated and too much info for me! ;^)

There was some family play time this afternoon that I missed too; a thunderstorm rolled through town but didn’t last long and didn’t really mess up the fun for anyone; and I should have mentioned before now that Jenny has hooked up with her summer fling life guard again.  That started up last weekend when he rejoined the staff at Quarry Lake on the holiday weekend; but I heard more about that tonight while working with Jenny at the Inn.  Speaking of too much info – let’s move on.

I’ve somehow again managed to not make this a micro-update; I really am done now; and need to get started on that nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!