Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - June 28, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Joshua!

Michael and I popped out to his place and delivered a gift and card today, but Joshua’s main birthday fun was a night out in the city with Sally; and they chose to do the dinner and a movie thing without any friends or family along.  They also both worked today too, and are working tomorrow; so they were not staying in Crystal Springs for the night or anything quite that exciting!

Then again, my day wasn’t that exciting either.  Michael worked the breakfast and dinner-to-close shifts; I did my family business work and chores around the house while he was busy with a lot of that; and had my ball practice after dinner.  The visit with Joshua had been short, and Michael and I had some fun during his afternoon break; but that didn’t include any newsworthy adventures – mostly because it was very hot out this afternoon; and we didn’t want to do anything too strenuous – though we did have fun with a long swim.

My ball practice was cut short thanks to a thunderstorm that rolled through town, but that was only a bit shorter; and we got home before getting dumped on.  Michael isn’t coming over tonight; I’m going to bed early once I’m done with this and the Jacuzzi time that I’m enjoying while multi-tasking the bedtime computing; and then I’ll be glad to get the extra rest again tonight.  The busy is going to kick up a few notches tomorrow, so feel free to read on while I wrap this up and head off to bed; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!