Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 8, 2017



Happy 18th Birthday, Luke!

He’s had a decent weather day for his birthday; with the temperature climbing back to near-seventy again by the time we were set free from school.  The Taylor clan had a party for Luke out on his family farm, and Michael and I went out there for a cameo appearance; but we drove out and came back to town again fairly-quickly because he was needed at the Inn – because Miranda was short quite a few of her teen staff because of that party.  Lucas and Rebecca went to it too, and since Lucas is better friends with Luke than Michael and I are; I offered to help out at the Inn for an hour or so for Rebecca so that she could stay for more of the party.

That’s how I ended up missing out on the first-half of my usual mid-week work night at home, but when I did get back there again; I went into the office and used a time phase to kick up the speed for most of my studying and family business work.  I multi-tasked my leftovers dinner; Mom, Dad, and the twins took advantage of my time phase too; and we wrapped up our work and studying by ten-thirty.  I took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night; came up to my room; and have been doing one last email check and a bit of fun computing before getting to this report.  I’ll still be sleeping before midnight, so while that isn’t as much down time as I’d hoped for; it will have to be enough ahead of the late night I’m sure to have again tomorrow.

The rest of my day wasn’t very exciting.  Tai Chi was indoors because it was in the mid-thirties when we woke up this morning; the only news from school would be the birthday fun we had with Luke – and that included some football fun for the guys at lunchtime along with birthday cupcakes that Denise had brought to help with celebrating her boyfriend’s big day.  Michael and I had fun out at Luke’s farm for as long as that lasted; and the work at the Inn was just a blip in the day for me; since I didn’t help out long enough for that to feel like anything more than helping out with making dinner at home.

While I was busy, I did miss out on an afternoon at the lab and archives for Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; an hour or so of park play time that included some cousins and friends; and the dinnertime in the sunroom.  I did get to have those leftovers, though; so I really only missed out of the chat time – and I likely got most of that repeated while we worked in the office anyway.

I am totally rambling now; and that can only mean it’s time to wrap this up and get to the sleeping; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!