Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 25, 2017



Our plans for a movie and make-out time went off the rails last night for Michael and me when Mom and Dad stopped into the lounge for a visit; watched some of the movie with us; and then crashed into nap mode while cuddling together on the far side of the sectional sofa from where we were having fun cuddling too.  While an unintentional sofa sleepover by my parents is funny; it also put an end to any hopes Michael and I had for any quality make-out time.  We eventually fell asleep too; and then we were up early for our breakfast shift at the Inn.  Mom and Dad weren’t still in the lounge by then, so they’d obviously woken up and headed down to their room; but we didn’t see them again until later – once I was done my morning shift at the Inn for me; and during Michael’s afternoon break for him.

My day today has been fairly uneventful.  We had a quiet breakfast shift; I did chores at home until we stopped for lunch at one; Michael and I did our homework while on his afternoon break because it was wet and cool for most of the day; and then we worked the dinner shift until a bit after eight o’clock.  We didn’t have to work until close, so I brought Michael home with me; and we’re going to have a movie night with Ethan and Ehlana.  They aren’t hanging out with their besties tonight, and while I love spending time with Naomi and Aiden too; it’s going to be nice to have a quiet night with my brother and sister.

I’m not actually expecting another sofa sleepover tonight, but just don’t want to end up working on my computer later; so I’ve just been doing the basic bedtime computing while freshening up ahead of my cuddle time with Michael.  We haven’t exactly had an exciting day, but then they can’t all be non-stop fun and adventure; and we do need to make money to pay the bills – or at least help with the upcoming college bills. ;^)

That isn’t something I even want to think about tonight, though, and I have some movie and cuddle fun to get to now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!