Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 2, 2017



Michael and I worked the dinner shift at the Inn; and ended up staying for game night because our Mommies wanted us to do that because we haven’t stayed for many of them lately.  We had fun with our families and friends, but I really wish we’d had some alone time too.  That didn’t happen; Michael came home with us after the gaming so that we could do our homework; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with us before Michael went home and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night on my way up to my room – and the hours of work and studying still waiting for me there.

It was nearing midnight by the time I got started; I used a time phase when I could; and worked as quickly as I could when I needed to be in real time by multi-tasking as often as possible.  Since it’s heading toward four o’clock now; you can guess how that’s gone for me – and probably how tired I am too.

That’s why I’m skipping the rest of the news – other than to report that this was basically a normal school day without anything exciting to report from my classes or the rest of my day.  The weather has been decent for early March too; though it still feels tougher when the temperature keeps floating around in a forty or fifty degree range that flips to either side of freezing every twelve hours or so.  The weekend might be pretty good again, though; and I’m hoping to get to enjoy a bit of that forecast warmth around the work and babysitting that I’m booked for over the next three days.

I can write about that another time, though, and really need to go into nap mode now instead of dragging this report on for no reason; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!