Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 23, 2017



We’ve had a great weather day; but some of us didn’t get to enjoy much of it while busy with school and work.

Tai Chi by the river this morning was an option; that was fun; and so was our lunch break at school with temperatures in the seventies by then.  We topped out at around eighty, but by then, Michael and I were busy with after-school work at the Inn; so we didn’t get to go out and enjoy the sunshine.  Ethan and Ehlana played with their friends while we were busy, and Mom took them to the park for some biking and playground action; so I really missed out while working at the Inn.

Michael and I didn’t miss out on having some alone time after we were done our work at the Inn because we skipped game night; and had fun at my house for the rest of the evening.  Studying and a music practice was part of the fun too, but the make-out time between the music and the Magi lesson Mom did with us once she got home from the Inn with Dad and the twins was the highlight of our day!  Sure, playing with our Magi talents is always awesome too, but isn’t very high on the hot factor scale – at least when it comes to our lessons. ;^)

While I’m glad that we got to have that alone time, it did mean that I had to trade that for another late work and study night that didn’t get started until nearly eleven-thirty.  I worked in a time-phase as much as I could – as usual; but had more work and studying to do in real time tonight; which is why it’s past-three now as I write this report.  The business details are available elsewhere in the archives – if you have access to them, and that is usually why I don’t bother boring you by duplicating much of that news here; but I will add tonight that I managed to help out some people that were being exploited by the Hathornes in Asia; so I’m feeling pretty good about that right now as I get ready to wrap this up and get some sleep.

We still have a long way to go on the way to the Ascension of the Light, but every little victory like this one helps; and we’re going to keep doing everything we can through our investments and charities.

The best thing I can do to help with anything right now, though, is to get some sleep.  That’s all of the news I have for today anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!