Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 1, 2017



It’s the first day of March and the first day of Lent.

While we don’t observe the traditions of Lent in our family, I’ve decided to make an exception and give up late work nights for Lent – the weeks between today and Easter! ;^)

Okay, I’m only joking about that, since it really isn’t an option even if I’d like to do that; but going to bed early tonight is Something that I can do thanks to the after-school work night; so this is going to be a short update and then I’ll be off to dreamland and out for the count.

We had a quiet morning around here; school was just an average day without much going on beyond the usual lessons and class work; and then I came home and really got to work on my family business to-do list and my school and language studies.  I used a time phase for everything except dinner; had my work done by eight o’clock; and had a soak in my Jacuzzi that didn’t include any multi-tasking.  Ethan and Ehlana just finished tucking in for the night while on their way to bed; and Mandy and I are ready for a long winter’s nap.

It won’t, by the way, feel like winter for long, but it is going to be below freezing tonight; and the weather flip-flopping seems more extreme when the temperatures drop so much in such a short time – and then jump right back up again.

I won’t ask Mother Nature to make up her mind, since she might just decide to pick a deep freeze until mid-April; but I do like the warm a lot more than the cold.  Yes, that’s inconsistent, since I also wish we’d at least had enough snow this winter for some sledding and snowboarding, but then that won’t be as big of a deal for me anymore now that I can drive to the snow if I want to do that without needing to get major parental support for those trips.

Okay, that’s it for now, and time for me to head into nap mode; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!