Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 22, 2017



Tai Chi was indoors; part of our lunch break was outdoors, but too cool to be as much fun as it was on Monday; and I stayed inside after getting home from school so that I could work on the family business and do all of my ‘normal’ and language studies after school and this evening instead of having another late night.  I used a time phase for a lot of that; Mom, Dad, and the twins all took advantage of that when they could work in the office with me; and we were all finished our work by nine o’clock.

I was done earlier than that, but wanted to spend  some time in my Jacuzzi before getting into bed with Mandy; so I enjoyed that tub time while Dad finished his work and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana split that last hour between work, studying, and taking Silkie for a bedtime walk.  Ehlana and Ethan came up to my room to tuck me in for a change; that was fun; and then I did a last bit of bedtime computing that wasn’t work-related before getting around to this update.  There has been, as always, a lot of details that make up my average school and work day, but most of that would be totally boring to write about every day; and I’m sure you don’t care about how many times a day I brush my teeth or any of the rest of the little routines that fill our days.

This is my big chance to get a solid night of sleep, though, and I don’t really have any interesting news to add to this update; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!