Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 21, 2017



We’re definitely cooling down from the highs on Sunday, and while near-sixty is still pretty good for March; the flip-flopping in the weather does seem a bit extreme this winter.

I know, I shouldn’t mess with Mother Nature – especially after the cold we had for most of March Break; but I can’t help myself.

That does remind me to mention that the weather has been affecting the farms around here.  We’ll see how badly it messes the growing season up for them, but while our BMR crops can handle the extremes; there’s a very good chance that other winter or early spring crops have been ruined by the too-early warm spells.  Ditto that for some tree foliage and flowers; though for the latter; we’ll just plant again when needed; and the frost is only going to be a problem for the perennials that were put to bed for the winter in the gardens.

I wasn’t going to get into a gardening report tonight.  It’s late; I’ve have a very long day; and need to get started on my nap soon before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

Tai Chi was by the river; but chilly this morning; breakfast was standard school-day fare and uneventful; and we had a quiet day at school too – at least until the after school practices.  Michael and I had fun at our concert band practice; marching band is much easier now that we’re just getting ready for our last two parades and don’t have any of the fundraising to deal with on either side of the practice.  Our teen praise team practice was fairly intense and went late because we are down to just a few practices before Easter; so we’ll be switching to full rehearsals for the entire Easter service next week – and needed to have the music ready so we can do that without slowing down the rehearsals more than needed – especially when we always have issues as we start filling in the gaps with the skits, bible readings, and everything else that goes on during our Easter sunrise service.

Michael and I didn’t get home until ten-thirty; he came to my house so we could do our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom; and it was going on midnight by the time he went home – even though we used a time phase for the studying and parts of the lesson.  Okay, I might have spent a bit of time saying goodnight to him in a non-verbal sort of way after we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; but that was only a minor bit of fun that we fit in between the studying and work.  By the time I saw him out and finished getting ready for bed; it was closer to twelve-thirty than midnight; so I really tried to kick up the work into high gear for as long as I could.  That was still hours ago; I did a lot of that work in a time phase; and that’s pretty much wiped me out.

The language studying is going well, but the family business work is getting very challenging as I’m juggling a lot of crazy issues around the world – and it sometimes gets especially-tiring to deal with the darker side of business where greed and self-interest need to be dealt with more often than honesty and compassion.  I’m not going to start a diatribe on that, but when the ascension of the light finally arrives; I am really going to enjoy doing everything I can to wipe out the evil that too many people inflict on others simply to get their hands on as much wealth as possible.

How is it that everyone laughs at packrats that hoard hundreds or thousands of any one thing; yet don’t have the same reaction to the psychopaths that hoard billions of dollars for themselves; and never want to share – or help to care for the people and the world around them?  At least the packrats of the world are cleaning up the mess that would be left everywhere if they didn’t have their quirky collections! ;^)

Okay, I really must be tired for these mental wanderings to end up in my journal tonight.  I have had a fun day even with all of the work, but it’s past-time to sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!