Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 13, 2017



We were up early today to see Dad off on his way to the city; the twins, pets, and I had a nap with Mom in her bed after he was gone; and then we eventually got on with our day when it was time for Tai Chi.  Michael joined us for that, but went home for breakfast and a morning of chores around his house while I did the same with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana.

The chores aren’t newsworthy at all, and neither was the family business work that Mom and I mixed in with the chores; but Michael and I have had a fun day since getting together again at lunchtime.  We did that at his house; played with the twins and our collective best friends after that; and we’ve stayed together for the rest of the day – including the teen and kid movie night and sleepover we’re about to get started on once I’m done with this little break and bit of computing before taking the rest of the night off.

That’s also why this isn’t going to be much of a double update, but since I did promise that for those of you in the future that needed to flip the digital page to find out what happened to me yesterday; here’s the micro-report.

Tai Chi was more fun yesterday thanks to having Naomi and Aiden along for that – and breakfast was pretty good too.  The only news from church was the ongoing work to get ready for Easter; and then I worked all day at the Inn from the prep work ahead of the lunch rush through until we closed the Inn.  Michael and I did have an afternoon break, but we didn’t do much other than get some food and help out with some other work that his parents needed help with; and the dinner rush was especially crazy – partly because most of my family was there among the guests for the buffets.  I was late getting home; you already know that I was up and working late; and that’s about it for yesterday.

As for today, I guess the only thing I’ve skipped is that I needed some self-healing this morning due to lack of sleep – and I’ll be glad for that tonight; or there would be no way that I’d even stay awake through the first movie.  I need to get to that soon, though, and can report on the rest of our day and the sleepover tomorrow; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!