Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 24, 2017



The weather was still nice first thing this morning; so Tai Chi by the river was a fun way to get the day started.

It could be that our morning workout was the highlight of my day – until now, but since there’s a chance that the best parts of my day won’t happen until after I finish writing this update; let’s go with that being the news highlight for this report!

The rest of my morning was standard school day normal; we had fun at school, but without anything happening that was even remotely newsworthy; and then Michael and I worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn.  Since we started getting rain off and on by late morning and that will continue at least through most of tomorrow; we didn’t miss any outdoor play opportunities; but I did miss out on the family dinner and a movie night at the Carrington’s house.  Ethan and Ehlana were there for the dinner, but they’re having sleepovers with Aiden and Naomi respectively; which is why I’m writing this update now instead of later – because I plan on keeping Michael for a sofa sleepover tonight.

It was busy at the Inn tonight because of the rain bringing in extra customers – as well as extra shoppers to the stores; since working late on the farms wasn’t an option.  Don’t get me wrong – our farmers don’t just hide from the rain – they just don’t need to work through the weather at this time of year when pretty much every nice-weather day is a bonus for them until it’s really time to get busy again in a few more weeks.  We worked straight through until a bit after ten; Michael stopped in at home to get cleaned up, changed, and maybe pack an overnight bag; and he’ll be here soon for our movie-watching cuddle time.

I need to finish getting ready too, though, and can write about that – and the sofa sleepover – with my next report; so I’m going to wrap this up and get back to having fun in the real world now.

I know this is a bit light on the details, but I am a teen; and picking the Michael and me time over my computer shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone reading this.  I can’t claim that it’s been too long since our last chance for that since we did get to have some play time last night, but I’m very okay with having the bonus opportunity again tonight and really do want to get to that teen-rated entertainment now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!