Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 28, 2017



Tai Chi was indoors due to the cool, damp weather; I was indoors for most of the day except for walks to and from home, school, and the church; and I’ve been on the go almost constantly since waking up this morning.

There is nothing interesting to report from my normal school day morning routine; we had a busy day in all of our classes; lunch was a too-short break in the day because Michael and I were busy with other things and only took a bit of time to eat; and then we were busy for too many hours straight while having our band and teen praise team practices.  we were outdoors for the marching band practice, but that was a bit chilly too; so we were glad to get that done so that we could move on to the teen praise team practice.  That was busier with the full run-through for the Easter sunrise service program; and it took a lot longer too – which is why it was heading toward ten-thirty by the time Michael and I got home to my house.

We still had to do our homework after that; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and Michael and I took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night before he went home at midnight.  Yes, that sounds crazy-late for the twins to still be up, but they are Magi Masters too; and they’d been busy with their college studies while Mom and Dad had been working in the office.  I needed some tub time after Michael left, so I multi-tasked that soak in my Jacuzzi with a time-phased work session that allowed me to do both without using up a lot of ‘real’ time in the process.  I still had a lot of work to do that couldn’t be dealt with in a time phase, though; and that’s why it’s taken me until past-three to get to the journal update part of my day.  The work and studying news would just bore you and put me to sleep faster; so I won’t go there.  I can go to sleep without that help, though, and really need to do that now anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!