Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 14, 2017



I know there are other places getting hit by a snowstorm this week, but this is supposed to be Spring Break; and it’s a bit early for April Fool’s Day jokes!

That comment is for you, Mother Nature! ;^)

Michael only gets two days off this week; and this was the second of them.  The snow pretty much melted on Sunday, so the cold weather just means that it’s too cold to play outside; and that’s made for a bit of a boring day compared to the kind of fun we’d like to be having while on our break from school.  We did have fun spending time with his parents today; and we had some play time with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden this morning too; but it was all quiet fun – just as our movie night and sleepover was quiet and not particularly-exciting entertainment.

I should back up and write about that for a moment; so let’s do that.

The kids wanted to watch the new Tangled television special; and I’ll guess that Disney has another hit new kids’ series to go along with Sofia and Elena if their reaction is any indication.  They loved the story and songs; so I’m sure they’ll be watching the new series when it starts in a couple of weeks.  We also watched the latest Elena episode; and then it was time for the first teen-pick movie after that.  We didn’t have school to worry about, so staying up late was an option; and the kids watched movies with us until they crashed into nap mode sometime between midnight and one o’clock.  Michael and I took care of getting them tucked in for the night; and then we watched another movie with Rowen and Tim after that.  A sofa sleepover was very tempting, but Michael and I didn’t do that; and the boys went off to their own guest rooms after we cleaned up the lounge and Michael and I took care of the bit of dishwashing that needed to be done in the kitchen – which allowed us to take care of the goodnight hugs and kisses while we were on our own too.

Tai Chi and breakfast with our friends was a great way to start the day today, and as I already mentioned; Michael and I had fun playing with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden this morning – though Rowen and Tim eventually moved on to other plans instead of hanging out with us.  Michael and I went over to his house in time for lunch; and spent the rest of the day with his parents.  Rebecca was out at the farm with Lucas for a lot of the day; so we didn’t spend much time with her.  Violet and Dillon got home this afternoon, but they were busy anyway; so I wouldn’t have spent more than a few minutes with them even if I had been home.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana were at the lab for the afternoon anyway; and Michael and I were overdue for some non-work time with his family.  I’ll be able to spend more time with Mom and the twins once Michael’s back to work tomorrow; though they’ll be working at the lab while Violet and Dillon are home too – so I may need to go over there to do that with them.

I stayed with Michael until ten o’clock; came home after that because he’s working the breakfast shift with his father; and I did a Magi lesson with Mom before taking care of getting the twins into bed on my way up to my room – and the Jacuzzi time I wanted to get to next.  A time phase and multi-tasking were involved as I had a long soak in the tub, but I also had lots of work to do in ‘real’ time too; which is why I’m having another late night.  Yes, I’ll be able to do family business work during the day tomorrow while Michael’s busy anyway; but there’s always more to do – and a lot that I want to get done this week.

That won’t happen tomorrow if I don’t get some sleep now, though, and sleeping in until noon isn’t an option for me; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!