Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - March 20, 2017



Happy 14th Birthday, Scott!

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I gave him a gift this morning before school, and while that was because he’s Patrick’s best friend and Rowen wanted to do that; it was also the only involvement we had in his big day.  Having your birthday on the first day back at school from a holiday is probably a better way to start than most, but I was actually wishing I could just blow off school altogether today – especially when we’ve had another beautiful weather day with temperatures just falling a hair or two short of eighty degrees again.

The sun and warm made being stuck in classes for most of the day tough after a week off, but our teachers didn’t take pity on us – even if at least some of them likely felt the same way I did today.  They piled on the homework and a few new projects; we started new modules in three classes; and the next few weeks are sure to be busy as we head toward Easter.  We were outside for lunch; the guys played a bit of football; and Rowen and I sat in the bleachers with most of the girls and enjoyed the entertainment and the sunshine.

Michael and I stopped in at my house after school for a visit with Mom and the twins, but then we were at his house for the rest of the afternoon and evening – or at least we were there when we weren’t out playing with Rowen and Tim.  They met up with us there; we biked the trails for an hour; and then did our homework before it was time to pack up and for Rowen and Tim to go to her house for the rest of the day while Michael and I helped out with the pre-dinner work in the kitchen.  Rebecca had been studying with Jenny, so they both stayed for dinner too; and we had a fun little chat about fast food and take-out pizzerias.  Rebecca and Jenny are still mostly dreaming about the possibilities, but we did actually talk about ways to plan that out and make it happen for them tonight; and I semi-drafted myself to help them out with some number crunching and research.  Jenny is definitely not into that sort of thing; so Rebecca will need the help.  I’ll convince them to bring the Moms into the mix soon too; and that will be when we move the idea from concept to reality.  That may seem crazy when Rebecca and Jenny still have to go off to college for four years, but we have a plan for that – even though my friends don’t know that yet! ;^)

Michael and I also had a music practice tonight; dinner was awesome; and there was a bit of time for a minor make-out session between the music play time and an evening chat with Miranda and Jacob before I came home at ten-thirty.  Once there, Mom did my Magi lesson first; I took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night while Mom and Dad both kept working in the office; and then I came up to my room to get started on my bedtime computing.  I did some of that in the lounge instead of going straight to bed; used a time phase when I could; and did the rest of the work and studying in real time so I’d have access to the internet or the intranet at the lab.  That all added up to what would be the equivalent of about eight hours of ‘normal’ work and studying; which is why I’m tired out even though I’ll also get a bit more sleep than normal on Monday nights – if only a bit.

Doing that now is an option, and that’s all the news I have for tonight; so I’m going to call it a night and get started on that nap.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!