Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 6, 2016



We’ve had a good day, but I’m done my work and studying now; I’m being lulled to sleep by the rain we’re getting a lot of overnight, and I just want to crash; so let’s keep this short.

We had some rain this morning too, but it wasn’t raining when we went outside for Tai Chi; and it didn’t really start raining again until mid-evening tonight.  My school day was uneventful; cheerleading practice at noon was good; and I was able to do some of my family business work after school while Michael was busy with his football practice.  He helped out at the Inn after that; and then came over here instead of going to game night with our families.  Once he was here, we did our homework; had a music practice; and then had some time left over for a moderately-hot make-out session.  Once my family got home, we did a lesson with Mom; tucked Ethan and Ehlana into bed; and then Michael went home while I came up to my room and got to work.

That was two hours or so ago, but I didn’t have a time phase in me tonight; and needed to work at normal Magi Master speed.  I need to get to sleep to be ready for our usual busy Friday school and football, and don’t have anything newsworthy to report from my work or studying tonight anyway; so, until next times...

...May the Magi Force be with you!