Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 20, 2016



It’s definitely back to fall weather again, but it was a nice fall day around here; so that was still nice-enough for the bits of outdoor time I had today.

We had a normal morning before school without anything particularly exciting to report even while it was still filled with fun along with the usual work.  My school day was nothing special, but the time with Michael and our friends was still good; and the lunchtime cheerleading practice went well – and we’re ready for the game tomorrow night.  While Michael was busy with football, I again came home from school and worked on the family business in a near-duplicate of yesterday afternoon – including the time phase that Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana took advantage of too while working on the family business or studying.

Dinner wasn’t delayed at all because they needed to be at the Inn on time for game night; and I needed to be ready for my family-free time with Michael while they were gone.  When Michael did get here after the post-dinner clean-up at the Inn, we went with the make-out time first; followed by the homework; and wrapped up our alone time with the music practice until Mom got home again with the twins.  She did a Magi lesson with us; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed; and then Michael went home after a lengthy goodnight hug and kisses.  I had a bedtime chat with Mom; came up to my room; and got ready for bed.

Mandy and I have been cuddling in bed since then; I’ve only had a bit of work to do along with my bedtime email and computer checks; and I’m going to get to have two nights in a row where I’ll be sleeping before midnight!

That’s good for me, since I’ll be busy with the usual football game day on Friday and a work and fun-filled weekend for the next three days.  I’m looking forward to all of that, but am ready to get to the sleeping right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!