Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 18, 2016



As expected, this has been a very long, busy day; so I’m going to try to keep this report short and then crash and hap for a while.

The weather was again great today, with temps rising to near-eighty.  It was cooler in the morning for Tai Chi by the river, but comfortably in the low-sixties; Mom, Michael, and I had fun with the twins while doing that work-out; and then Michael moved on to his weight training workout while I had breakfast and got ready for school with some work on both sides of the meal and a bit of play time with Ehlana.  I don’t have anything exciting to report from my classes today, and while I had a lot of fun with cheerleading at lunch, our two band practices after school, and the teen praise team practice once we were finished with the marching band; there isn’t really any news there either.

I should report that marching band practice is now regularly messing with the start of our teen praise team practice; and it was heading toward ten o’clock by the time we were finished at the church.  Michael came home with me after that; we did our homework; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then we spent a bit of time with Ethan and Ehlana having a bedtime chat on Ehlana’s bed once they were changed and ready to get some sleep.  They, by the way, had fun at school; played at the lab and archive in the afternoon; and did their college studies after dinner while Mom worked on the family business.

That’s what I needed to get started on after Michael went home at eleven-thirty; and it’s what I’ve been doing in the long hours since then.  I used a time phase for some of the work, but needed to be in real time for my language studies because that was online chatting and ‘live’ typing as I practiced both verbal and written skills on the fly – something that will be fairly important to me as an interpreter and translator.  There was some other multi-tasking while I did that for work that also needed to be done online, but the computers did a lot of that work; and I just needed to keep an eye on the data flows.

It’s now past-three; I’m worn out; and ready to nap.  Tomorrow is an after-school work day, so I plan on doing all of this sort of work and studying while Michael’s at football practice – or as much as I can get done then; and follow that up with an early bedtime after he comes over and we get our homework done.  Okay, he’ll probably need to go home first before I go to bed, but keeping him for a sleepover is a fun thought to go off to sleep with; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!