Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 27, 2016



I’m not being very good with my journal updates right now, but even though I did get lots of sleep last night; I need to do that again now – so this is going to be another short report.

Tai Chi by the river was a bit cooler again this morning, but that was still fun; and so was breakfast in the sunroom with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  My school day was fairly normal for a Thursday; with cheerleading practice at lunchtime the highlight – at least when it came to having fun.  Our last home game of the regular season is tomorrow night, and while we’re hoping for some home games during the playoffs too; we won’t know how that goes until sometime this weekend when the first round match-ups are announced.

Michael had football practice after school, so I came home and did my work and language studies using a time phase so I didn’t have to do them now.  Mom cooked dinner, but I took care of the clean-up after we had that meal in the sunroom too – and while the rest of my family got ready to go to the Inn for game night.  That gave me something to do while waiting for Michael to come over; though I had time to freshen up a bit too so I’d be ready for the make-out time we were overdue for sharing once we had our homework out of the way.  We did not have our music practice first, but we are teens; and it is okay to put a bit of clothing-optional fun ahead of the responsibilities now and then.

Speaking of that, since I haven’t mentioned it lately; all of that work at the Inn, the weight training, and football practices are having quite the effect on my boyfriend!  Sure, I’m biased; but doubt that any girl around our age would disagree with me when I state that Michael is seriously hot!

I won’t go on about that, since this will be a journal that other Magi can read some day, but I will again mention that Michael and I do have our rules for that kind of fun; and we manage to have fun without doing anything we shouldn’t.

Moving along, we had fun with that hot little make-out session; had our music practice; and wrapped that up when Mom and Dad got home with Ethan and Ehlana.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us after that; Michael and I took care of getting my brother and sister in bed for the night; and then I saw Michael out with some goodnight hugs and kisses on the front porch before come up to my room for the night too.  I’ve only done a quick email and computer systems check since getting into bed with Mandy; so I’m pretty much ready to head into nap mode now.

It’s been fun, but we have a very busy next few days ahead of us; so I’m going for the extra sleep while I can.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!