Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 19, 2016



Happy 19th Birthday, Chris!

Having your nineteenth birthday on the nineteenth of October is a bit spooky; but probably no scarier than having a birthday while living in dorms at college.  I’ll guess that he’s having fun today, but we didn’t get a chance to talk to him all day; so our only involvement will be the gifts that we sent him – including a college teen’s favorite gift from Mom and Dad – cash!

My day was not birthday party fun, but we’ve had a good day around here.  The weather was back to near-fall-normal, so Tai Chi by the river required warmer clothes; and we at least needed sweaters or light jackets for most of the day while at school or elsewhere.  School was good, but uneventful; and then I came home and got to work on my studies and family business work while using a time phase to blast through it as quickly as possible.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana worked or studied then too; we kept going until I was done; and then we had a slightly-late dinner that I helped to cook and then clean up after while Mom did bath time with the twins.  Michael came over after work at the Inn; we did our homework; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then Michael went home because I was ready for a bath and early bedtime too.

I’m writing this while wrapping up my soak in the Jacuzzi; I’ll be in bed and off to sleep as soon as I’m done getting my hair dried and finish the rest of my bedtime routine.  That’s all the news I have for today, and I really am ready for a decent night of rest now – as well as ready to get out of the tub; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!