Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 17, 2016



I am so tired; this is going to be as short an update as I can manage while still covering the news highlights.

We were up early to see Dad off to the city; had the usual cuddle and nap with Mom after that; and then got up and ready for Tai Chi by the river.  I used a bit of self-healing to get through the day; helped Mom with the work before and after breakfast; and had some dress-up and hair play time with Ehlana before we went with Ethan to meet up with Rowen, Naomi, and Aiden for the walk to school.

The weather was awesome again today; and it’s weird to have the fall colors and summer-like temperatures – even though we’ll be back to normal season temperatures again soon.  That did allow us to have bonus outdoor time at school; and we took two extra classes outside for no good reason other than it was too nice out to be stuck indoors.  We had lunch outside too; and I took Ethan and Ehlana to the park after school for a bit of playground fun while they also watched a bit of the midway tear-down.  That was nearly finished by then, but we didn’t stay all that long because I wanted to get started on my family business work and studying until dinnertime.  I did that in a time phase while Ethan and Ehlana did some of their college studying; and we wrapped that up before Michael came over to have dinner with us after his football practice.

We had dinner in the sunroom; Michael and I did the clean-up; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with us before we moved on to do our homework and have a music practice.  That didn’t take too long because we don’t have the next round of music for the teen praise team yet; and we only practiced the music for the marching band.  We had a bit of music play time too; but then we had Ethan and Ehlana join us to watch a Halloween movie and talk costumes with them.  Our tentative picks are PAW Patrol pups for Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; and the twins think that I should go as Elena of Avalor with Michael as either my guard or the young, royal wizard.  I’ll keep you posted on that; but I especially love the idea of the twins, Naomi, and Aiden being PAW Patrol pups – especially if they take Silkie out with them on Halloween night!

Michael and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in after the movie; he went home at eleven o’clock after a very, very minor make-out session; and then I hopped into my Jacuzzi for a soak while using a time phase and multi-tasking the rest of my work and studying.  It still isn’t midnight yet, so getting a decent night of rest is possible tonight – and I’m going to make that happen!

It’s been a fun day, but I’m going to have a very long day tomorrow with school, four practices, and the rest of what I need to get done; and that won’t leave much time for sleeping – unless I can learn how to use time phases while unconscious.

That’s an interesting idea, but probably not possible.

Going to sleep now is possible and a sure thing once I’m done with this update; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!