Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 2, 2016



Happy 6th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Can you believe it’s been six years already?  How time flies when you’re having fun!

I’d say that Mom has had fun today too; since her day started out with getting a fairly large gift.  I’m not sure how much iron actually goes into them anymore, or why iron would be an appropriate metal for anniversaries in any year; but Mom does like her shiny new minivan.  Yes, her ‘old’ minivan was only a bit over five years old, but Dad wanted to do this; and told us that the old minivan already has a new family ready to adopt it as soon as Mom has it ready to go on to Landry’s for a once-over before going to its new home.  The new van is burgundy, has pretty much the same bells and whistles as the old one with some minor additions like a video system that can play digital files and Blu-Ray movies instead of DVD’s.  Mom did not take it to church, since she’s not into showing off her new toys, but she did take it for an afternoon drive – and let me drive for a while too while I was on my afternoon break from the Inn.

That’s really the main news of the day; though there was a family and friends anniversary dinner at the late buffet tonight too.  Michael and I took our dinner break after the first round of food went out for the second sitting; so we were able to join in on that blast of fun with everyone.  The rest of my day has been filled with a lot of work.  Dad and I took care of the anniversary breakfast and clean-up for a small gang that included our grandparents, some aunts, uncles, and cousins; and Michael and his family.  That clean-up took a while; I had to hurry to get ready for church after that; and then we had a good morning there between the service and Sunday school.

Michael and I worked the lunch shift; we had that ride in the new minivan during our break and did our homework the rest of the time; and then we were back at the Inn for the buffet shift.  Our dinner break was only about half of the time that my family was there, but Miranda and Jacob needed our help in the kitchen; and we worked until close.  I pretty much came straight home from there; had a visit with Mom and Dad before they went to bed and I came up to my room to get started on my work and studies; and that’s what I’ve been doing since then.  A time phase has helped so that I’m not doing writing this report at four or five in the morning, but it’s tired me out too because I might have ‘accidentally’ included Mom and Dad’s room in that time phase. ;^)

You’re welcome, but it was also cool to find out that I can do a time phase that includes a room that is shielded and warded!  While I’m glad that I could give them that extra time as a bonus anniversary gift; no details for what they did with those extra hours is wanted or required!

That also isn’t a mental picture that I want to take into dreamland; so let’s wrap this up with a look at the week ahead.  There actually isn’t a lot of extra entertainment booked for this first week of October; but there will be lots of work to do.  We have one friends’ birthday during the week; another fall clean-up day on Saturday; and I’m booked for another full shift at the Inn on Sunday – the only shift I’ll have this week.  That doesn’t sound very exciting, but we do have our football game on Friday; and the fun level will be going up as we get closer to the Fall Festival and Halloween!

Now thinking about things like that is a good way to head off to dreamland, and that will be even better if Michael meets me there for those dreams!  I’m going to check that out now, and need to get what sleep I can after a long, busy weekend; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!