Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 30, 2016



It’s been a busy, often fun day, but I’m beat; so this is going to be a micro update.

Tai Chi by the river was a small break before the storm that was my morning while we did all of the work that went with getting a gang of kids fed and ready for church.  We had bonus help from some parents, including Jacob and Miranda; but we were still all kept busy through until we sat down for the start of the service at church.  That hour and change of faith and family felt like another break for me; though that was compared to the rest of my day.

Michael and I headed for the Inn once we were finished Sunday school; and then we worked hard for the rest of the day except for our afternoon break and a quick dinner after the last buffet was well-underway in the evening.  I worked until close, and our afternoon break included doing our homework; so we really were on the go most of the time through until we walked home at a bit after ten o’clock.  I had a visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins in the office once I was home; Mom did a short Magi lesson with me; and then I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  I came up to my room after that; hopped into my Jacuzzi; and started multi-tasking my work while in a time phase.  That’s the only way I got the work finished without staying up all night, but it still took quite a while to get everything finished; and I’ve needed to keep the time phase going through my tub time and what’s been the equivalent of hours snuggled in bed with Mandy while I continued to work; so the cost of the power drain has been very high tonight.

That’s why I’m wrapping this little report up without writing about anything else that went on without me – like an afternoon pumpkin carving bit of fun that I missed out on with my family today.  Tomorrow is Halloween, and I’m sure to have another late night with that added to my schedule.  I’ll need all the sleep I can get now and will likely add in a bit of self-healing in the morning too, so that’s all for today; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!