Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 13, 2016



We didn’t quite need snowsuits for Tai Chi by the river today, but it was too-chilly out, and since we had junior exercise buddies today; we stayed indoors for our work-out today.  I’m not sure how I feel about it, but Brianna has my boyfriend wrapped around her little finger; so Michael stayed for breakfast because she didn’t want him to go right after Tai Chi.  That was fun for me too; but I may decide to marry Michael before Brianna’s old-enough to try stealing him from me! ;^)

Moving along, our last day of classes for the week was quiet from a work standpoint – mostly because our teachers don’t expect us to do much homework while we’re busy with the fall festival – especially for the teens when we’re also going to be busy with work, football, and fundraisers in addition to whatever fun we can fit into the next three days.

Speaking of fun, I’m writing this while taking a break between getting the twins tucked in for the night and some cuddle time with Michael in the lounge.  I’m seriously considering keeping him for a sofa sleepover; and that would be a great way to start our fall festival adventure!

I really want to get to that part of my night; so let’s wrap this up with a condensed version of the rest of my day.

We had cheerleading practice at lunchtime; I came home after school and did my work and language studies before dinner; Mom and I cooked dinner; and then we enjoyed that meal with Dad and the twins before they all headed for the Inn for game night and I waited for Michael to come over after helping out with the dinner shift so that we could do our homework and have a music practice together.  We didn’t end up having time for a make-out session before Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana got home – which is why we’re about to have the cuddle time once I’m done with this report.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me; we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night; and that pretty much covers the news to now.

I’ll have to let you know how the rest of my night goes with the next report, but while I really need to get some sleep too; I’ll be okay with a bit of quality Michael and me time first; and the sofa sleepover will just be a really awesome bonus!

That’s a great reality to get to as I wrap this up and get out of the digital world; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!