Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 24, 2016



Happy 17th Birthday, Jenny!

It’s getting late; so I’m going to keep this short – at least comparatively for a friend’s birthday party news day.

My early morning and school day were normal and uneventful – except for the birthday fun with Jenny at lunchtime.  After school, Rowen and I did our homework; got ready for Jenny’s party; and then went over to her house in time to help her parents with some of the work while we waited for Michael and Tim to join us after football practice.

Jenny had the biggest party I’ve been to so far this school year, and while some summertime parties were bigger; they were also out at Quarry Lake when it was hot outside.  A major, mostly-indoor party is a bit tougher to do, but while it was a bit much for me; Jenny had a blast – and that is what’s most-important on her special day.  In addition to the cheerleaders and color guard friends, Jenny had most of the football team players at her house tonight; along with other band members that weren’t already covered in the other three groups.  Add in family and classmates; and you can imagine how packed the Warren house was tonight.

We had a nice fall day, and temperatures were near-seventy for a short while this afternoon, so having a barbeque dinner had been an easy option for Jenny’s parents; and we were able to spend some time outdoors too – at least until it started to cool off after dark.  Michael and I ended up helping with the work nearly as much as we played with our friends tonight, but we did have fun; and Jenny’s parents appreciated all of the help they could get.  There was all of the normal birthday fun with cake, candles, the birthday song, and lots of gifts for Jenny to open.  She isn’t really dating anyone right now, but does have several admirers, so she had fun with that tonight too.  I’m not going to go there, since I don’t really need to discuss Jenny’s love life in my journal; but will again mention that we definitely have different views about relationships when it comes to dating and boys.

It’s a school night, so the party couldn’t go late, but we were at Jenny’s house until a bit after eleven – and Michael and I were that late because we helped out with the party wind-down clean-up.  I walked Michael home; kissed him goodnight on his front porch; and then came home from there and got to work shortly after having a bedtime chat with Mom and Dad in the office.  Ethan and Ehlana were in bed by then, so I only checked in on them for goodnight kisses that they didn’t wake up for; and then I came up to my room and got ready for bed.  I’ve been working since then; didn’t use a time phase; and skipped my language studies tonight because I didn’t want to be awake for another hour.  I don’t want to be awake now, and that’s pretty much all I have for tonight anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!