Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 5, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Sally!

It’s been more than six years since Mom and I moved here, but since Sally was one of the first home-town kids to invite me to her birthday party; the anniversary of that day will always be special for me too.

She’s had a good day too; starting with getting her driver’s license, and while she didn’t get a car or truck for her birthday; she is looking forward to being able to drive on her own now and have the freedom that all farm kids around here love getting to have once they’re old-enough.  I still don’t mind that I’ll be among the last in my class to reach that milestone, but after our first teen-only date in the city; I can at least appreciate the sentiment more than I did even a couple of weeks ago.

Sally had a party at her farm tonight, but that didn’t start until nearly an hour after the guys were finished their football practice; so I had time to do my work and studying at home while waiting for Michael.  I used a time phase for that; Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana took advantage of that opportunity to work and study too; and we wrapped that up in time for me to get ready for Sally’s party.  We had a blast there, but I don’t really have much actual news to pass along.  We had a fun, but fairly-standard teen dinner and party, though now that I think about it; one bit of news is that Michael drove us out to the party and back again instead of needing to get rides each way.

I’ve skipped over the news from this morning and our school day, but there isn’t any news for me from that anyway.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana did spend some time at the lab after they were finished school at lunchtime; but there isn’t any news from there either – or at least no major breakthrough stories.

The party wrapped up at ten o’clock because not only is it a school night; but Sally’s family is busy with harvesting some of the fall crops; and that means a very early start to the day for all of them – even if that’s just for pre-school chores.  Michael and I didn’t stay together for more than a couple of goodnight hugs and kisses once we were back at his house; and then I came home to get ready for bed and finish a bit more work that came in for me via email while I was gone.

That didn’t take long; I’m worn out again and ready to get as much sleep as I can; and that’s all of the news for today anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!