Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cassie's Journal - October 26, 2016



It isn’t late, but I am still fried; and it’s time to crash and actually try to catch up on my sleep.

Even a teen Magi Master hits the wall now and then – metaphorically-speaking.

We’ve had another warm day for late October; with a bit of rain and a short thunderstorm or two mixed in.  My morning and school day were fun but not newsworthy; I came home from school and worked in the office – and in a time phase – until I had all of my homework, language studies, and family business work finished.  There was a break in the middle of the work for dinner, and I had Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana with me for at least one half of those time phase work and study opportunities; which is why they’re all done the work or studying they had on their to-do lists too.

They’re now having some Halloween movie fun as I’m writing this, but I don’t have that much energy left in me; which is why I’ll be in nap mode soon after finish this little update.

I’m ready to find out how quickly I can do that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!