Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 29, 2015



The countdown to the holiday weekend is on, and depending on when your holiday weekend begins; we’re down to either four or five sleeps to the long weekend!

Michael and I know this for sure because we ended up having a chores morning today before getting around to some play time.  For him, that meant the usual chores for his days off on Monday and Tuesday with a bit of extra work to get ready for the weekend.  I was kept busy helping Mom with everything from chores around the house to pre-cooking for the weekend.  Mom and I had fun with the work; but there isn’t anything newsworthy to report from our work time.  Mom set me free after lunch; and the real fun of the day got started then.

I went over to Michael’s house after finishing the lunch clean-up; we had a little visit with his parents; and then headed out to meet up with Rowen and Tim.  We went biking on the park trails for a while; had some play time with Ethan and Ehlana at the playground when we met up with them – and Mom – there; and took over watching them while she went home to keep an eye on cooking that she had on the go.  An Emporium visit for ice cream followed that; we went for a swim at my house; and then it was time for Rowen and Tim to move on and for Michael and I to go over to his house for dinner.

Jacob was already working on dinner by then, and while we didn’t help out with that; Michael and I did take care of our usual pre-dinner chores.  We also got to have a nice chat with Jake and Stephanie after they got home from their afternoon play time; and with Rebecca once she got back from spending the afternoon with Jenny while both of their boyfriends were busy working.  Our dinner meal was a highlight of my day, with the experimental entree being the main reason for that; and the family time and dinner conversation a major bonus.  The clean-up wasn’t as much fun, though that wasn’t a problem for Michael; since he got to escape that while at his ball practice.  Rebecca and I managed to get the work done without him; and then we moved on to another wedding meeting after that.

Stephanie’s parents and all of the members of the wedding party were at the meeting; we collectively were updated on the latest news – including the shopping that was completed on Friday while we were in the city.  Our schedule will get busier after the holiday; but there won’t be much going on between now and next week while most of us are busy with work and holiday weekend family and friends fun.  Michael got home again in time for about the last half of the meeting; and then we headed up to his room once that was done so that we could play music for a while – one more fun thing that we don’t seem to find enough time to do.

Okay, there was some minor make-out time too; but we really wanted to play music too – and needed to have a little practice for our band music so that we’ll be ready for the parade on the Fourth of July.

There wasn’t enough time for either activity because I wanted to head home by eleven; and we weren’t exactly in a position to ‘make’ the extra time with a house full of people.  I wasn’t the only person heading home then, so the goodnight hugs and kisses took a while; but I still managed to get home by a quarter-past eleven.

Mom did a Magi lesson with me after doing the recap with me; I stopped by to at least give my brother and sister goodnight kisses while they slept on the way up to my room; and then I hopped into the Jacuzzi for some quality tub time.

I’m writing this while still in the tub, and did my nightly computer checks and archive assignment already too; but it’s time for me to get out of the tub soon and finish getting ready for bed.  Michael and I are getting to have a play day tomorrow with no major work plans; and I want to be rested up for that – especially since we’re hoping to wrap up that play day with some alone time tomorrow night! ;^)

Oh, look at the time!  I’d better get on with the rest of my bedtime routine right away; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!