Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 4, 2015



I’m officially feeling run down; so this is going to be a very short update.

We had a normal weekday morning at home; stayed indoors all day at school thanks to the timing of the rain that rolled through town; and had a bit more rain after school that got us a bit damp during the walk over to my house for part one of our study session tonight.  Our study sessions tonight were a bit strange because Rowen and I were away for part of the evening while at our baseball practice, as were some of the other girls; and Mom, Dad, and the twins were gone too while at the Inn for game night.  Michael and Tim led the study group while we were out; though it was Michael doing the tutoring then while Tim mostly took care of the fun – and distracting everyone else from what they were supposed to be doing.

Since we’re not having a study session tomorrow night, we worked a bit later tonight; and that’s why all of the rest of my studying and work got pushed back even later than I’d planned.  My Magi lesson with Mom didn’t happen until nearly eleven-thirty; it was twelve-thirty by the time I came up to my room; and I’ve been working on my computer since then.

Okay, I multi-tasked some Jacuzzi time in there too; but only because I really needed it after a long, busy day that had included a baseball practice on a damp field.  The only way that I’ll be getting any sleep tonight is because I’ve cheated a fair bit with more Magi-powered work and studying than usual.  There is a trade-off for that, though; so I won’t actually be physically more rested for doing that – and will need to do some self-healing in the morning to make up for that.

I do want to get all of the down time that I can, though, so that’s all for now, folks; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!