Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 3, 205



The Malloys headed home again early this afternoon once Terry was finished with this round of meetings and field work for the bridge; and life is returning to normal here at home – though normal is going to still include having lots of teens around after school and in the evenings between now and the end of exams.

That work is keeping me busy, and I’m missing out on pretty much everything else that’s going on with my family; but my friends need me to help with getting ready for exams more so I’m okay with skipping things like the coed baseball practice tonight.

I don’t really have anything major to report from school or the studying; since it really has been more of the same for a third day with the only changes being the dinner guests and the lack of parents here while they were busy playing with their friends.  The study subjects are only changing a bit; but we’ll get more focused starting this weekend as we switch to focusing on exams in the order we’ll be writing them instead of working on the tougher subjects as we mostly are doing now.

There’s no point in boring you with the study details; Mom and Dad only had Michael, Sally, and Joshua for dinner extras while everyone else either ate at home or went to the Inn before returning for the evening study session.  We worked until ten o’clock, and once everyone had left; it was time to get back to my Magi lessons with Mom.  Ethan and Ehlana were already in bed then because they were playing ‘normal’ kids with a house full of teens; so I spent a bit of time with them too; which is why it was after eleven-thirty by the time I got up to my room and started on my real studying and family business work.

That’s kept me busy since then since I had all of my usual Wednesday night work to do even though I couldn’t do that after school or in the evening; and I’m going to miss those extra hours of sleep tonight too.

I can still have a couple of hours or so of down time if I hurry, though; so let’s just wrap this up and call it a night.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!