Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 7, 2015



The highlight of the day since I wrapped up my sofa sleepover-delayed update from yesterday was definitely the double family breakfast at Michael’s house.  While we loved all of the food; it was the time together that was amazing – and kept me smiling all day even when the studying and tutor services had me getting tired out by earlier this evening.

We’ve had a bit of rain here and there today too, including more that’s hitting us overnight; but that didn’t get in the way of church, the walks there and back, or anything else we did outdoors.  We did need to have lunch indoors, but Mom and Dad just cooked up a bunch of pizzas for that and my friends and I multi-tasked and studied in the dining room while we ate.  Not all of my friends were there for that, but most of the country kids were; and the rest of our classmates joined us for the rest of the day by one o’clock.  I don’t really have much else to report from all of the studying.  We worked in the lounge; spent some time outdoors starting in mid-afternoon; had a couple of swim break in the river because it was really hot out today; and took an hour or so off for another barbeque dinner in the back yard.  We followed that up with the evening study session that went until a bit after nine o’clock; and then I had to really get to work once my friends had gone home.

My Magi lesson was fun, but the family business work hasn’t been – mostly because I’ve been too tired to enjoy that work tonight.  It’s just another chore I needed to get done – and that kept me from getting the extra sleep that I really need tonight.

That’s also why this report is going to end with that minimal bit of news.  I’m going to shoot for being asleep by the time my computer is; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!