Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 28, 2015



Happy 15th Birthday, Joshua!

I’ll take a wild guess that Joshua and Sally had a lot more fun today than Michael and I did; since we spent most of the afternoon and evening in the kitchen at the Inn while they were having a play day and birthday party.  That fun included the early dinner buffet at the Inn too, so we did get to see them then for a few minutes; but Michael and I didn’t go to the party or dinner.  Rowen and Tim did; so there day was more fun than mine too.

That isn’t a back-handed complaint, since I was happy to spend the day with Michael and his family; but that doesn’t change the fact that our fun level today was fairly low by comparison.

Working in a hot kitchen for both the lunch and buffet shifts was also exhausting; which is why this is going to be a very short report.

Tai Chi by the river was great; breakfast with Michael at his house was even better; and our time at church was interesting and entertaining while also being the calmest part of my day.  The service went long, so Michael and I had to hurry over to the Inn and we pitched right in to get everything ready for the lunch rush.  It was a rush too, and though the fourth of July is next weekend; there were a lot of campers coming into town to shop and have lunch so we had a full dining room for about two and a half hours.  That extended lunch left us with less time for afternoon breaks and set-up for the buffets; so Michael and I didn’t exactly get to go out and play for a couple of hours during our break.  We had a late lunch; went for a walk to the falls and back while having ice cream cones; and then got back to the busy in the kitchen again.

The buffet sittings were even crazier than the lunch rush; which was the main reason why Michael and I couldn’t do more than take a couple of minutes to wish Joshua a happy birthday while he was at the Inn with his family and some of our friends.  We worked until close except for a couple of short breaks; I walked home with Michael and his family; did the goodnight hugs and kisses with all of them in front of their house; and then came home.  Mom decided that I looked too wiped out for a Magi lesson, so after doing a short recap with them; I was sent up to my room for the night.  Ethan and Ehlana were in bed by then, so I stopped in for goodnight visits with them too on my way upstairs; and then some Jacuzzi time was next on my to-do list.  Multi-tasking was an option, but I just wanted the down time while I soaked in the tub and didn’t try doing any computing too.

I haven’t done much computing since getting into bed with Mandy either – just the basic computer and email checks before getting started on this journal update.  It’s been a long day; I’m beat; and I can always do some family business work tomorrow.  A look at the week ahead can wait a day too; though it’s the holiday weekend that we’re all looking forward to right now so we don’t exactly have any major plans between now and then anyway.  Whatever we end up doing in the days between now and then, I’ll need to get some quality sleep time before being ready for it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!