Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 17, 2015



We didn’t get any rain today, and it was very hot; but we might not be as lucky tomorrow for our play day because the forecast is for rain and possible thunderstorms.  Let’s hope that won’t happen at least until we’re finished school for the day!

The top news for today is that we – Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I – spent a lot of our school time helping out with getting ready for the play day tomorrow.  We had lots of help with that; but it was only a handful of us from each high school grade while the rest of our friends had fun with movies and other play time entertainment.  I was good with volunteering for the work crew, though, and we had at least as much fun as we would have if we’d been watching movies or playing sports outside.

I can’t say the same for the rest of my day, since I was able to do my work night at home; and I got started on that right after school.  Mom had her ball practice tonight, but I stayed home – and so did Ethan and Ehlana.  They wrote two college exams each while I worked; and we all did that in a time phase so that we could get more done while we had the house to ourselves.  I only stopped for dinner; wrapped up after Mom got home; and did my Magi lesson with her before we all headed for bed.  Some Jacuzzi time was next up on my to-do list; and I’m actually writing this while doing that.  Getting to sleep early is an option tonight; and I’m going to be glad to have the extra down time by the time we’re finished with our play day at school tomorrow.

There isn’t really any major news from the lab, med center, or even the co-ed baseball action from tonight; so I guess that’s all I have for this update.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!