Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 12, 2015



Exams are done for another year!

We didn’t really get to celebrate that milestone today; mostly because the weather didn’t want to cooperate with a camping night or party – and I ended up doing some work and hanging out with my family instead.

We didn’t get the rain during the day, and that was nice; though we were indoors for the exams and studied for the afternoon exam during the lunch break.  Michael ended up working at the Inn tonight to help out there, and Rowen and Tim were okay with doing their own thing tonight; so I ended up helping out at the new med center tonight – both after school and tonight.

Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana spent most of the day either at the lab or med center; and we even ended up having an easy-meal dinner there – at the med center – too.  Uncle Adam and Uncle Mark are taking turns handling the appointments at the old clinic; and they’re spending most of the rest of their time at the new med center.  Getting to help out with that work was fun; though I still feel as though I’ missing out on a lot of the most important things going on with my family – and I don’t just mean the med center or the lab.  Aunt Leanne is down to just weeks now to her due date; and I’ve mostly been out of the loop for everything she’s dealing with now too.  Getting to hear the stories isn’t the same as being part of the action; and that’s just one more thing that I wish I could be more involved with while knowing that I can’t be – at least not for another week or so.

Let’s not even go there; since I do know that the end of school will just mean other things will be going on instead – like helping out more at the Inn and with Jake and Stephanie’s wedding.

We stayed at the med center until after eleven; so it was past-midnight by the time I came up to my room after getting the twins tucked in for the night.  Violet is spending the weekend with Dillon at his house; so all is quiet up here on the third floor – not that they’re partying all night up here when they do stay here.  I’ve had some family business work to catch up on tonight, so I’ve been doing that for a while; and then added in a bit of language study too.  I don’t really need to do that language work, since I have pretty much mastered it; but I’ll finish up the bits of the program I have left to do anyway before taking the summer off from all of that.

That’s all I have for tonight, and there isn’t really anything to write about for the weekend ahead because we’re pretty much going to just wing it and work around the weather.  With a bit of luck, Michael and I will get to have some alone time this weekend too; but we’ll see how that goes – and it might depend on how busy we each are with chores and work.  If we don’t get rained out, Rowen and I will have our first baseball game of the season tomorrow too; but I’m not counting on that going ahead.  If we get as much rain as they’re calling for, even if it isn’t raining at game time, the ball diamonds will be too wet to use.

Finding out the answer for that is just a digital page flip for you, reading this sometime in my future, but hours away for me; and I can use some of those hours for some quality sleep time.

I’m totally ready to get to that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!