Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 16, 2015



It’s been cloudy all day; we had a spit or two of rain that didn’t really even get the ground damp; and basically had nice weather – other than that it was a bit dull thanks to the overcast skies.

I wouldn’t say that my day has been dull, since it has been another very long, busy day; but I wouldn’t rate it as an extreme-fun day either.  Our morning got off to a great start with Tai Chi; Violet and Dillon provided most of the breakfast entertainment as they talked about work, weddings, and plans for the rest of the week that included what they’re doing for Violet’s birthday and the Father’s day weekend.  They’re staying here this week, but if you’re wondering why I didn’t mention them in my update yesterday; that’s because I basically didn’t see them all day while they were busy with work; helping out at the med center; and spending time with Jake, Stephanie, and a few other friends.

All of that was on their schedule for today too, which is why I didn’t see them at all from the time that I left for school and when they got home tonight and checked in with me on the way to bed a little while ago.  In those intervening hours, I had another play day at school; we had our last band practice until September; Michael and I had dinner at his house; we moved on to our teen praise team practice after that; and I’ve been working and studying here at home since then.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana have had a busy day too.  They’ve been at the lab and the med center; Ethan and Ehlana wrote two of the final exams for their sophomore year; and they had dinner at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house.  Their dinner location was really just chosen for convenience for Aunt Leanne; and it was Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa that did most of the work for the meal and clean-up – and Grandma and Grandpa took a turn at babysitting tonight while I was busy.

I guess that’s actually pretty much all of the news I have for tonight.  There wasn’t anything newsworthy from my Magi lesson, family business work, or language and archive studies.  I did get that start on trying to counter one of the business operations that the Hathornes are involved with in eastern Europe, but that really was just a start; and I’ll try to do more if I can tomorrow night – if I get to do my after-school work night tomorrow at all.  Mom may need me to help with babysitting again instead.

For now, though, it’s really late and I really just need to get started on my nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!