Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cassie's Journal - June 24, 2015



It’s been another really hot day here, and while I’ve spent a lot of the day working; there was some outdoor sun and fun mixed in here and there too.

That fun started with Tai Chi by the river; breakfast was out on the back porch; and then I pretty much got to work in the office after helping with the clean-up while Dad went to work and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana went over to the lab to hang out there for the morning.

Having the house to myself gave me the opportunity to work in a time phase; and I got a lot of work done by the time Mom brought the twins home for lunch at one o’clock.  That included doing all of the laundry and some Magi-powered cleaning that miraculously happened while I was in the office.  I’ll modestly report that I’m getting quite good at Magi multi-tasking! ;^)

I stopped for lunch then; helping with the work at both ends of the light meal; and then Michael came over for his afternoon break and we took Ethan and Ehlana out to play for a couple of hours.  We went to the park to play there; had one swim there and another one back here at home; and then Michael needed to get back to the Inn for the dinner rush while I got back to work in the office until stopping for the day to help Mom with making our dinner.  We had that ready by the time Dad got home from work; stayed inside to eat because it was really, really hot out by then; and eventually headed for the park and the co-ed baseball practice.

The heat kept most spectators away, including Aunt Leanne, Zack, and most of my younger cousins, so while I was on kid control duty; I didn’t have too many kids to keep up with.  It was still hot, though; and the kids that I did have with me managed to completely tire me out.  There were also too many to take swimming by myself, so cooling off had to wait until after the practice was over.  We went home for that swim; and quite a few members of the team joined us in the river – and for an ice cream cone bedtime snack after we’d had enough water play time.

It was past-ten by the time we were down to just five in the house; and Dad headed into the office to get started on his homework.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Ethan, Ehlana, and me; the twins had baths before getting tucked in for the night that I helped Mom out with; and then we had a short visit with Dad, Violet, and Dillon in the office once that was done.  Violet and Dillon had been over at his house for dinner and the evening; and got back while Mom and I were busy with twin tub time.

I didn’t hang out in the office for long because I’m ready to get a decent night of rest – which is also why I only checked my email tonight before getting started on this report.  While I don’t have work tomorrow; Michael is going to work the breakfast and dinner shifts.  He will be able to spend most of the day between the work with me, though; so we should have a good day.  Game nights are finished for the summer, and I have ball practice tomorrow night too; but I’m still hoping that Michael and I will manage to have some alone time tomorrow after he’s done work for the night – especially since I’ll be away on Friday for the shopping trip.

The weather might not cooperate with us for a play day tomorrow, and we could get rain on Friday too, but since the weather forecasts have been a bit spotty; we’ll just wait and see how it goes.  For right now, though, I’m really only interested in some quality down time; and I can wait to find out how amazing our adventures will be over the next couple of days.  Have a great night, day, or whatever applies for the future time when you’re reading this; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!