Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Cassie's Journal - September 30, 2013



Happy 26th Birthday, Uncle Nick!

Three birthdays and parties in three days – I’m getting tired out!

Actually, I’m exhausted; have decided to skip most of my usual nightly studies and computing; and plan on being asleep by eleven o’clock tonight.  September can end and October can start without me this year.

That plan is going to require a condensed version of the report for today; so here we go.

Tai Chi; breakfast, the rest of the morning routine, and school was pretty much standard for a Monday.  Michael, Tim, and Rowen came home with me for our after-school studying.  We watched Ethan and Ehlana while we did that so Mom could go over to the Ayres’ house and help Uncle Nick’s mother with the birthday dinner plans.  The six of us went over to the park after our homework was done and Michael, Tim, and Ethan played some football until Michael and I needed to get the twins cleaned up and join Mom and Dad at the party.

That was fun, but a standard birthday party for grown-ups; and Michael and I were assigned kid control and took care of all of the toddlers and babies.  No wonder I’m exhausted after doing that on about three hours of sleep!

It’s a school and work night, so the party didn’t go late, and then I helped Mom with the bath and bedtime routine for my brother and sister after walking Michael home and spending a few quality minutes on our goodnight hugs and kisses.  Mom did a Magi lesson with me after that, but kept it short when I obviously wasn’t quite up to snuff to do anything too advanced tonight.

That’s about it.  I came up to my room after saying goodnight to Mom and Dad; got ready for bed; and have dealt with a couple of family business jobs that couldn’t be left until tomorrow night.  Next up: seven and a half hours or so of down time.  That should bring me back up to full power again, but until I’m there; I’m out of here.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!