Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Cassie's Journal - September 15, 2013



We’re going to be up early to see Dad off on his way to Crystal Springs, and it’s already going on two-thirty; so this is going to be an extremely condensed update.

Ethan, Ehlana, and I were on our own for Tai Chi this morning; Grandma and Grandpa cooked up a full country breakfast for us; and then we spent the rest of the morning at church.  We all had lunch back at our home, and then I was busy with an afternoon study session in the lounge with Michael, Rowen, and Tim.  When it was time for Michael to get back to work, I went to play at the Inn with him through to the start of the late buffet.  Most of my family came to the Inn for that, and Miranda let Michael have dinner with us; though he ate fairly quickly and then got back to work again instead of staying with us until we were ready to go home.

That’s why I needed to stop into the kitchen again to say goodnight to him – and to Jacob and Rebecca.  It’s also why we had yet another night with no opportunities for fireworks-worthy goodnight kisses.

We seriously need to work on that somewhere other than in my dreams.

There’s another good reason to speed this up!  I went home with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  We did the bedtime thing with Ethan and Ehlana; Mom did a Magi lesson with me while Dad packed for his trip; and I’ve been working on my computer since then – first while in the Jacuzzi; and since then in bed with Mandy.  I’ve covered a fully study session for language and archives; did a bit of family business work; and don’t have anything new to report from my email news network.  That’s it, that’s all, so until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!