Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cassie's Journal - September 25, 2013



The only real news for today is that Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I had our after-school study session at Tim’s house today instead of in the conference room at Landry’s automotive; mostly because that room was in use tonight.  It seemed a bit strange to be there unsupervised; but we managed to stay out of trouble and get our assignments done.

I’m sure that nothing happened between Rowen and Tim after Michael and I left – she only stayed to help clean up for a few minutes while Michael needed to hurry to the Inn and I went along so I could walk with him.

You’re welcome, Rowen!

The rest of my day was pretty much standard for a Wednesday; except we had an extra toddler with us for Tai Chi, and Michael stayed to help out with breakfast – and getting Ethan, Ehlana, and Naomi ready for the day.  I don’t have anything newsworthy to report from school, and while I’ve done a lot of work and studying since getting home; there isn’t really anything particularly new to report with the family business or my language and archives studies.

Being home all evening and not seeing Michael after leaving him at the Inn didn’t end up in an early start to my usual bedtime computing and studies; so I’ve managed to keep busy until after two o’clock again tonight.  These late nights are going to catch up with me eventually, but with a busy weekend ahead; I don’t expect there will be any chances to turn in early anytime over the next week or so – unless I get too worn out and have no choice but to skip some work for a night.

I didn’t need to do that tonight, but I am ready to crash and nap for a while; so that’s all I have for this update.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!