Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cassie's Journal - September 18, 2013



Michael met me outside for Tai Chi; and we ended up doing that on our own in Rowen’s back yard when we didn’t see any signs of life next door at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s.  I found out later that Ethan and Ehlana let them sleep in because they sensed that Aunt Leanne was especially tired when they all went to bed last night.

That was a quiet, fun start to the day, but then Michael went home to get ready for school while the quiet ended for Rowen and me about a minute after Patrick and Scott launched into their morning gags and pranks routine.  They were on a roll with that through until we got to school and they needed to go hang out with their buddies.  Rowen had hit her little brother and sidekick limit by then; and is seriously considering never having another sleepover at her house ever.  She’ll get over that as she has every other time she’s said that; but I did like the idea of moving the sleepovers at her house over to a room at the Inn.  I just seriously doubt that the parents will go for that – even if Michael could swing a family discount for us.

Wednesday always seem to be longer than other days for a lot of people; and I guess it was for me too today because there wasn’t much going on at school to break up the classwork.  Having a dull, cloudy day that turned decidedly wet tonight didn’t exactly cheer anyone up either; so I was ready to escape by the time we were set free after Phys-Ed class ended this afternoon.  Our homework session was at Landry’s again, and that was a fun break; but then we all moved on to our part-time jobs once we finished our assignments.

I went to work in the office after getting home, and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana joined me there so that we could catch up on what we’d all been doing since Mom had left for Crystal Springs yesterday.  Her lunchtime recap with Aunt Leanne was probably way more graphic than ours, and we were all okay with that.  My brother, sister, and I do not need to know some of the details of those five-star parental sleepovers.  We did enjoy hearing about how Angela, Terry, and Valerie are doing; and the best news for us is that we’re going to the Malloy’s house a week from Saturday to help Valerie celebrate her first birthday.  I can hardly wait to see them again!

The rest of our night was busy but quiet.  I worked in the office until we stopped for a slightly late dinner; Mom and I did the clean-up together; and then we did a round of Magi lessons.  I helped to teach one to Ethan and Ehlana, and then Mom did one with me while the twins did a bit of their Grade Twelve homework.  We did a bedtime phone chat and story time with Dad, and then dunked Ethan and Ehlana in the tub before putting them to bed for the night.  It was time for Mom and I to spend some quality time with our Jacuzzis after that; and I started my language studies while in the tub before moving on to my archive work once I was in bed with Mandy.

I still managed to put four hours of work in tonight even though it’s only going on a quarter after one.  Working a bit longer was an option, but I’ll be having a late night tomorrow and decided not to do that.  I’ll use that extra down time to dream about what isn’t happening with Michael and me in real life instead.

Listen to me going there yet again – and we girls think that boys have a one-track mind!

Our parents might be happy to hear that there is absolutely nothing going on in that department with us right now, and having some make-out time with Michael really isn’t the only thing on my mind; but it could be if we don’t get around to having some couples-only time soon.

I’d better not think about that too much more right now; put my computer away; and get some sleep.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!