Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cassie's Journal - September 21, 2013



WARNING!  If you are a parent and want to stay in denial about your tweens and teens; do not read this journal entry!

That said, you are an adult if you have access to my journals; and probably didn’t turn the digital pages to the next update.  Since I have drawn you in with that little hook; I’ll get right to the ‘good stuff’.

Michael and I finally got around to having some alone time tonight, and once Ethan and Ehlana had gone to bed and Mom and Dad were busy in the office; our evening got very interesting.  Michael might say shocking in a brilliant sort of way.  The fun really started when I put up my wards and shields so that we could talk telepathically while we half-watched a fairly terrible alien invasion movie.  Yes, some minor making out was involved.

I seriously doubt that anyone needs a second guess about what’s on the mind of a thirteen-year old boy(okay, twelve until next weekend); but Michael certainly didn’t expect me to be able to pick up those feelings from him without overtly using my empathy.  He was blushing and speechless when I offered to play a bit of show and tell with him.

If you’re shocked by that, try to remember that I’m a fairly unique twelve-year old; and my perspective on things like nudity is colored by an advanced education.  Not being particularly shy helps too. ;^)

While Michael was shocked, he wasn’t even slightly against the idea; and we both learned a lot tonight.  For me, that learning was mostly along the lines of knowing is not the same as experiencing.  I tried to convince Michael that seeing me in my underwear was no different than seeing me in a bikini like he did regularly all summer; but I didn’t really even believe me.  His first tentative, exploring touches were thrilling for both of us; and this is one night that I’m very grateful for my photographic memory!

We were using our Magi powers for more than telepathy, and turning on our empathy helped us to discover what turned each of us on physically.  That was more than a little weird at first, and it didn’t save us from inexperienced fumbling; but it did help to keep us from repeating miss-steps.  We had a few fairly comedic moments too, but that just helped to make for even better memories.

Even though this won’t be read by anyone until years from now, I don’t want to embarrass Michael; and won’t write about anything more specific than I already have.  My main motivation for writing about this in my journal is because there isn’t very much written in the archives about teen romance between Magi; so I think it’s important to start somewhere.  Hopefully this won’t dissuade the Magi Council from allowing other Magi teens to know about each other too, but it isn’t as if we’re the first young couple to see each other naked.  Yes, being able to use our empathy did affect the ‘when’ that first happened, but the ‘will happen’ was inevitable.

It was also really, really hot!

Did I write that out loud? :^)

Since I’m not going to get into the details of our clothing-optional play time, let’s just say that we happily fumbled and experimented our way through helping each other get undressed; we played for a little while; and then got dressed again before ending our night with a little more cuddle time.  Some of you may be wondering by now whether either of us had been worried about parental interruption.  That would be a ‘yes’ for Michael and a ‘no’ for me.  Mom knew that there was more than hugging and kissing going on in the lounge, and we had a little mother-daughter chat in my room before she went to bed; but she trusts me and would have run interference if Dad had wanted to check in on us at an inconvenient moment.

This might be a good time to reiterate that our connection isn’t mind-reading, and we have some control over it.  So far, Mom really isn’t finding having that link with me too uncomfortable since Michael and I started dating; and we’ll figure this out just as we did when she and Dad got together.

Now that we’ve covered the highlight of my day, let’s back up to the beginning and cover the rest of the news.

Let’s see – there was Tai Chi by the river with Michael; he stayed for breakfast; he wasn’t here while Dad and I did the yard work; and he played with Rowen and me while on his afternoon break.  I’m sure there is a good reason why I’m thinking about everything in that particular context.  After hanging out with Michael, Rowen and I took Ethan and Ehlana for a little visit with Naomi; though that really just gave us an excuse to see Eli again.

Don’t get scared about that combination of topics, Dad.  I love babies, but don’t plan on having one of my own anytime soon.  Of course, by the time you’re able to read this; that will be obvious.

Rowen hung out with me until dinnertime, and didn’t bother trying to make any excuses for why she didn’t want to get together again this evening; so I should thank her for helping to make the Michael and me alone time possible.  Dad was trying to get most of his weekend homework done today, so we had a quick and easy meal; and I helped Mom with the clean-up while he went back to work in the office.  It was a fairly quiet night at the Inn, so Michael was set free early; and Mom did a little Magi lesson and play time with us – and with Ethan and Ehlana.  That might even have topped the fun list on most other days; but was only second or third today for obvious reasons.

We had time after our Magi lesson to play music in my room for a while, and then we did the bedtime story and snack in the office with Dad before Michael and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  I’ve already covered the important parts of the rest of my evening through until Michael needed to go home; other than to mention that we ended our night by setting off some fireworks on the front porch for a while before I was ready to let him leave.  Mom and Dad assured me that they didn’t hear a thing from the office, but I have no idea how that’s possible.

Dad was ready to pack up by then, so while he did that; Mom came up to my room with me for that little chat.  I’m sure that was nothing like normal mother-daughter talks about tween sexuality.  Mom didn’t want the details, though she teased me by suggesting that Aunt Leanne might.  She was more interested in the effects our play time had on us from a Magi perspective.  I honestly hadn’t been paying much attention to that at the time; so I’m glad that Mom advised me to pay more attention.  I wasn’t in any danger of losing control of my wards and shields, but there was more going on than just telepathy and empathy; and more pressure was being applied against them than I’d realized.

I don’t want to make that sound like we only had a dull, technical discussion because there were hugs and kisses; and Mom did want to make sure that I was okay first too.  There will be time for me to analyze everything that happened between Michael and me tonight, and that will probably lead to some new additions for our Magi Project archive; but for now I’d just like to enjoy the happy feelings while I keep hitting the replay button on the memory loop.

Doing that has made it harder – um, more difficult – to concentrate on my nightly computing since Mom left and I snuggled in bed with Mandy.  Maybe I should have taken a cold shower first!  I wasn’t ready to sleep right away, and though my mind has been wandering a lot more often than usual; I managed to get some language and archive studying done too.  There wasn’t much going on with email except for a bit of family business work that I took care of too; but I didn’t expect to hear from my college cousins and friends tonight anyway.  I should get email from Violet, Stephanie, and Christina tomorrow; since Sunday night seems to be one of the times they all use for sending out family and friends updates.

It’s getting late, and I need to at least try to get some sleep.  We don’t have any specific plans for tomorrow, but Mom and Dad are going to be available to play with Ethan, Ehlana, and me; so whatever we end up doing should be fun.  That thought doesn’t fit at all with the mental picture that just flashed through my mind about what Michael and I could be doing during his afternoon break tomorrow; but it sounds like a perfect place to start mixing memories with dreams tonight.  I think I’ll get started on that right now!

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!