Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 30, 2017



The last day of the month started out great – especially if you include what was technically a belated birthday make-out session for Michael before we got around to the nap of a sofa sleepover we had time for before we needed to wake and get ready for the breakfast shift at the Inn.

Some healing and self-healing was required to make up for the lack of sleep, but we were very happy campers by the time we walked to the Inn; met up with his Dad; and got to work.  We had a fairly-slow morning, but Miranda and I had fun working the dining room together; and I stayed a bit longer than needed because it gave me a chance to delay going home and getting started on my chores until it was a bit warmer outside.  Once I was at home, though; it was time to really get going on the yard work; and that kept me busy for most of the day.  I took some time off while Michael was on his break, and we went for a bike ride around the town and park; but then he worked the dinner-to-close shift; and I split my time between chores and some quiet play time in the lounge after dinner.

Michael came over after work; we watched a movie on our own in the lounge after we took care of getting the twins tucked in; and there might have been a bit more teen-rated fun for two while we had the bonus alone time.  He went home at a bit after midnight; and I’ve had a bit of family business to deal with that came up via email while I was doing my bedtime computer and email check.  That didn’t take long, but it has cut into my sleep time a bit; so I want to wrap this up and get started on that down time soon.

Before I do that, though; let’s do a micro-update of the rest of Michael’s birthday news from Friday.

Tai Chi was chilly, but still outdoors and by the river; I went with Michael to the Inn for his birthday breakfast; that included a video chat with Rebecca, Jen, and Lucas; and then we had to get to school.  The top news for the school day was Michael’s birthday lunch; and that was because I had enough cake and ice cream delivered to pretty much feed every kid and teen in the school.  Michael had some gifts too; but we saved most of them for the post-football-game party.

I had time to run home between last class and when I needed to be back for cheerleading, and I spent most of that time getting ready for the game and Michael’s birthday party.  I already mentioned that we won the game, but I’ll add that the cheerleading was awesome too – and I was really fired up while getting to watch Michael have such an awesome game!  The score wasn’t all that high for us, but it was the defensive play that really stole the show last night; and Michael and Tim had to really hold back after earning four touchdowns between them or they really would have been able to run it up on Sweetwater Ponds.

Michael’s party didn’t really last all that long when we had so little time between being done at the school and when everyone needed to head home – especially the friends that needed to work first thing in the morning.  We did have fun with the campfire; music; some dancing; and the birthday gifts and special snacks that were all part of the fun.

I’m practically dozing off while writing this; so it’s definitely time to wrap things up with that; and get to sleep.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but probably not all that exciting for the first day of October, but then it’s okay if we start out slow; since Halloween is sure to be at the other end of the extreme fun level.  Now I’m rambling, and don’t want to descend into babbling from there; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!