Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 11, 2017



I’m going to take advantage of the chance for an early bedtime; since it’s likely the lat I’ll have at least until next Wednesday.

It was still chilly out today, but we didn’t get much rain; and it did start to warm up by late-afternoon – which was good for the workers setting up for the fall festival at the park today.  Tai Chi was indoors; breakfast was uneventful; and we had a pretty good school day – including our lunchtime cheerleading practice.  After getting home, I went to work on my family business to-do list first; used a time phase for most of that session through until dinnertime; and then I did my homework, language studies, a Magi lesson with Mom, and the rest of my family business work after dinner while Mom, Dad, and the twins either worked or studied too.

I missed out on the visit to the park that Mom did with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; and they’re out on a walk now with Dad and Silkie; but I came up to bed and plan on crashing into extended nap mode soon.

Before I go there, though, I was thinking about my language studies because we talked about them earlier in relation to my college and future plans; and I realized that I haven’t actually written about what I’m doing with that right now – and through to the end of this school year.  I’m currently working on learning Polish; and my goal is to have it mastered by the Christmas break.  In January, I’ll move on to Ukrainian; I’ll have that one learned by the end of March; and then I’ll wrap up the school year with Min – another Indo-Tibetan language.  That schedule is a bit aggressive, but I only have about five and a half years or so to go before I’ll be done college and on to my brilliant future as a world-traveling Interpreter and Translator; and I want to be able to communicate with anyone wherever I am by then – even though I’ll officially only be fluent in the six official United Nations languages.

It’ll come in handy as we work toward the Ascension of the Light too; but it’ll be a while before that’ll be something to write about here in my journal!

For now, all that matters is that I’m on track for hitting my goals; I have my work done for the night; and now I can have a nice, long mod-October nap!  It’s been fun, if not in a Fall Festival kind of way, but I need to rest up for a big weekend of football and festival adventures; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!