Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 10, 2017



If I hadn’t been so busy today; I might be as excited as Ethan, Ehlana, and their friends are about the start of the fall festival set-up at the park that started today.

The weather today was appropriately-chilly for a fall day, but it was also a bit damp off and on; so probably not very comfortable for the workers starting the rides set-up.  Fortunately, the forecast right now is looking great for the festival; so we could be in for an awesome weekend!

That is why I’m extra-busy again today, though; so let’s get thus update done and I’ll head off into nap mode before doing it all again tomorrow!

Tai Chi was indoors due to rain; we had a good day at school; and I had fun with band and teen praise team practices.  Michael didn’t have as much fun with football practice, but we had fun having dinner at my house – and the twins offered the dinnertime entertainment with a recap of their visit to the park to check out the rides being built so far.  Michael and I did our homework after we were done at the church; Mom had a Magi lesson for us after that; and then we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  Michael went home after that; and I got to work once I was tucked into bed with Mandy and my computer.  A lot of time-phased work and studying has been going on since them, and now I’m past-ready to crash and sleep for a while; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!