Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 22, 2017



I’m writing this update at the start of my studying and bedtime work while I’m still coherent-enough to do that – and in case I fall asleep while doing the work.

The Halloween movie fun last night was good; the make-out time with Michael was moderately-hot; and the sofa sleepover didn’t last long enough – though that was our own fault; and worth the lost sleep! ;^)

Tai Chi by the river was chilly and damp, but the rain had ended; and we’ve had a nice fall day – if not summer-like hot.  I was at Michael’s for breakfast; we had a busy morning at church; and then he had to work the full shift at the Inn while I got to go to the pumpkin patch with my family and some bonus friends.  We did the hayride; picked our pumpkins; played in the corn maze; and some or all of us did most of the other activities there that included a haunted house in one of the barns, pony rides, a hay bale castle, and a dozen other games and activities.  We picked up baked Halloween or harvest treats too; and then hit the road for home.

I got back in time for the buffets-to-close shift; we had a busy night; and it was a bit after ten by the time we had the clean-up finished and could come home.  I walked Michael to his house and did the goodnight hugs and kisses with him; had a bedtime visit with Mom and Dad that included a Magi lesson while Dad finished up his work in the office; and then they went to bed while I came up to my room and got ready for bed and set up to do this update and the rest of my usual nightly work and studying.

It’s been a really awesome day, but I’m also tired already; and will either need to cut back on the work or studying or use some self-healing to revive and get everything done.  I haven’t decided which way to go, since the self-healing does take a toll on me too; but I’ll let you know how that goes with the next report.  For now, I need to get on with that work, and there’s nothing else to add to this update anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!