Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 8, 2017



The movie fun with Michael, Mom, Dad, and our four junior movie-watching buddies was great.  Our sofa sleepover was weird because Mom and Dad fell asleep first; and ended up being in the lounge with us until sometime after the rest of us fell asleep too before they went on to their own room.  That meant no make-out time for Michael and me; and our wake-up call in the morning was enthusiastic and included puppy kisses because Silkie wanted out and woke us up to take care of getting her outside quickly.

Tae Chi by the river was chilly by nice; breakfast at Michael’s was great for me while Mom and Dad had that meal with their four remaining kids.  We had a busy, fun morning at church; and then I walked Michael to the Inn before moving on to some play time with my family while he worked the lunch shift.  We had a barbeque lunch at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s; went for a bike ride with play time at the park; and Michael caught up with us there to join in on the last two-thirds of the bike ride because we saved the trip around town on the path for when he could do that with us.  We had some homework to do after that; I worked the buffets-to-close shift with Michael; and then I spent a bit of time at his house having a bedtime visit with him before coming home and getting to work on my family business and language studies to-do list.

That was too-many hours ago; I’m exhausted; and it’s time to crash for a nap before I’ll need to be up and getting ready for another busy school week.  We have had a good day, and I am keeping up with all of my work and studies even though that does mean not getting enough sleep, but I also seem to be getting used to it too; so I should probably just stop commenting on the whole lack-of-sleep thing now.

We’ll see how that goes for me, but that’s all I have for now, and I really do need the nap time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!