Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 12, 2017



Happy 4th Birthday, Zack!

My news of the day is that I helped out with Zack’s party after school and through the evening; I have Brianna with me for a bonus cuddle buddy because she didn’t want to be at home while Zack has some buddies over for the night; and I’m not going to get to have much of a nap tonight because I didn’t get started on my work and studies until late; and I still needed to get everything done ahead of the Fall Festival weekend.

We had a chilly work out by the river this morning, but it was nice-enough to be outside; so that was nice.  My school day didn’t include anything happening that was newsworthy; so I’ll skip over that part of the day.  Aunt Leanne had lots of help for Zack’s party, and I was put on kid control while Michael was busy at football practice.  I had a blast with the kids, but I can also mention that the set-up and cooking work was likely less-tiring for those volunteers than keeping up with a small gang of small boys was for me.  Michael had to work the dinner shift at the Inn too, but he caught up with me after that while game night was going on at the Inn; and he had fun playing video games with the guys while I spent more time with Ehlana, Naomi, Brianna, Faith, and the other girls by then.

Ehlana and Ethan have Naomi and Aiden with them tonight too, but it was heading toward ten-thirty by the time we got home; and after eleven by the time Michael and I had the kids all in bed – including getting Brianna tucked into my bed with Mandy.  We went on to do our homework and have a visit with Mom and Dad in the office while they got to work on some jobs; and then I did some of my work with them after Michael left before coming up to my room and getting ready for bed.  Brianna woke up once, but we had a little girl chat, a bathroom break, and a sip of juice; and then she was off to dreamland again while I finished up my work and studies.

I’ll need some self-healing to be ready for a big day of festival fun and football, but we had a good night; Zack has had a great fourth birthday that will continue over the next three days if he can manage to party that long without tiring out – or tiring out his family; and I am going to shoot for some extra family and friends fun time this weekend since it could be my last fall festival until after I’m done college.

After going there, I’ll likely dream of that festival weekend six years from now; and it’s a bit scary to realize that the twins will be teens that fall and Zack will be turning ten!  That’s all the more reason to make this weekend special, and for me to get all of the sleep I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!