Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 30, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 29, 2017



Happy 6th Birthday, Aiden!

Yes, they’re only six, but I’m sure that Aiden enjoyed his birthday wake-up call from Ehlana as much as Ethan liked having Naomi wake him up for Tai Chi! :^)

Aiden’s birthday was the main reason for why we had lots of parents with us for a pot-luck breakfast – including Michael’s parents.  We needed to split up and have groups in the dining room and sunroom; and Aiden’s special breakfast was in the dining room while Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I took care of getting the younger kids fed.  That made for a crazy-busy morning; we had to rush around to get to church on time; and then it almost seemed as though we got a break from the busy while we were at the service and in Sunday school.

Michael had to work the full shift today, but I only worked the buffet-to-close half of the day; and spent my afternoon helping out with Aiden’s birthday party.  That was at his house, but we also went for a bike ride around town on the trails; had some play time at the park; and I headed for work while Aiden’s party rolled on until they came to the Inn for the late buffet.  His party meant that I didn’t help out with the SAT studying today, but there’s a good chance that I’ll miss all of Aiden’s next five birthdays; so I wanted to be part of this one.

I got to be part of his birthday dinner because I helped with serving their gang of diners; but then he only had Ethan go home with him for a sleepover to wrap up his special day.  My work wasn’t even close to that much fun; and that includes not being able to have a sleepover with Michael thanks to the need to study and work on the family business.  Aiden’s birthday buffet was part of the reason for why we didn’t get home until closer to eleven than ten.  Michael and I still needed to get our homework done; so he came home with me; we did that while in a time phase; and then he went home while I came up to bed and really got to work.  More time phasing was involved for that; so I’ve had another one of those triple-shift sorts of days – and really need to crash now.

I may only have time for a nap now, but will manage to stay fired up over the next couple of days as we wind down the month with a lot of Halloween fun.  That’s something I can write about with the next two or three reports, though, and I really do want to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!