Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 17, 2017



Grandma and Grandpa arrived safely at their condo rental in Arizona; and are happy to be there.

I wish I was there too; but have been busy with work and school and just can’t get away for a month or two.  It’s also late again and I need to get to sleep; so I’m going to make this quick.

We had a normal school day morning; I had fun with my classes, band, and teen praise team practices; and we fit a SAT study session in between practices while having an easy-meal dinner at my house with about half of my classmates.  Michael and I had to do our homework after we were done at the church; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then Michael went home.  I came up to my room after that; multi-tasked the first part of my work with some quality Jacuzzi time; and have been working for what would have been about nine hours in real time including all of the time phased work and studying.

I’d suggest that I can catch up on my sleep tomorrow night, but we’ll be doing extra SAT studying instead of the work night; so that won’t happen.  I can nap now, though, and nothing else that happened today is more important than that down time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!